Saturday, September 3, 2011

Popa's Rock Mix Vol. 1

Had this compilation in the can for awhile, no use sitting on it. These are some rock and roll tunes I've found free on the internet, how and where I found them would require a level of focus and awareness that I lack. You know the deal, click arrow to play, right click save link as to download individual songs or bestest of all click here download all

El Sportivo And The Blooz - All My Alibis

The Above- Bollywood Woman

Circa Survive - Get Out

Teens - Golden Years

Anarbor - Gypsy Woman

The Cynics - I Need More

The Last Vegas - I'm Bad

Buffalo Killers - Let It Ride

Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - NYC Hotel Blues

Rooney - Not in My House

The Constellations - Perfect Day

Radio Moscow - Hold On Me

Black Lips - Short Fuse

Scorpion Vs. Tarantula - Short Leash

Blitz Kids - Story

Black Pistol Fire - Suffocation Blues

TAB the Band - She Said No (I Love You)

Wolf & Cub - The Loosest of Gooses (Go On Your Own)

The Velcro Lewis Group - The Oven Is On

The Afterlife Kids - Dr. Bizarro
____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...