Saturday, February 9, 2013

Farewell Luna - By The Morning

Jared Wohl 
Formerly the lead singer and guitarist with the group N.O.O.E., Jared a singer-songwriter from Morris Plains, NJ continued working on material after the band split up and started his solo project Farewell Luna. A natural crooner, a soulful Sinatra meets Motown crooner with a fervent impassioned vocal range laid atop soul-stirring melodies, and primal libidinous beats. Look for a new single and full length LP coming soon.



UPDATE:
Jared has just released an intensely heartfelt new single 'Momentary Angel' proceeds of which will benefit Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund. Reach deep and help out with whatever you can spare.
Having spent my entire life in NJ, I was overwhelmed by the devastation that Hurricane Sandy had caused. I began thinking of how I could possibly offer my help in rebuilding the community that provided me with so many amazing memories over the years. While in the studio recording "Momentary Angel", it finally hit me. I decided that I could offer the track to my fans in exchange for a donation to the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund. I'm donating 100% of the money that I receive from this site directly to aid the victims of this terrible disaster. My hope is that we will not only provide aid in a monetary sense, but also in a spiritual sense as well. I'm a true believer in the power that music has on the soul if we simply open our minds and our hearts. Please remember that no donation is too small. Thank you all in advance for your help. Together we will rebuild the garden state! - Jared Wohl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...