Thursday, April 4, 2013

Popa Podcasts? Ladies Night


So no one spoke up one way or another about my last podcast except for one wonderful lady I follow on twitter requested another, and that got me contemplating as I'm wont to do during smoke induced hazy moments, that the talented women musicians are many times overshadowed by there male counterparts on many podcasts. So I bring you an hour plus change of naughty, nice, sugar and spice dedicated to my twitter gals who rock my world, Lola, Kelly, Josie, April, Sloane, Dee Dee, the two Amy's, Stephanie, Val and Sly. I can't get any worse at this so as the last song says, No Way To Go But Up!
Click arrow to play, to download right mouse click here save file as.


Artist Song
Annie Lou Grandma's Rules for Drinking
Lydia Loveless Back on the Bottle
Rachel Brooke Fox In A Hen House
Lindi Ortega 'Little Lie'
Samantha Crain and the Midnight Shivers Songs In The Night
Mother Merey and the Black Dirt Po' Black Maddie
Nikki Sue & The Bad News Knockin' at my Door
Hurray For The Riff Raff Take Me
Josie Little Let Go
Nikki Lane Gone, Gone, Gone
Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside Like A Drug
Clairy Browne & The Bangin' Rackettes Frankie
Kassy Key & the Raindoggs My Medicine
April Smith and the Great Picture Show Wow And Flutter
Lily & the Parlour Tricks Poison Song
Ida Maria Cherry Red
Ruby The Hatchet Can't Get Him Away
Bloody Lovely Audrey See Me
Blues Pills Devil Man
The Dirty Gems Everybody Knows
Briana Layon & The Boys All Yours
Red Light Cameras Why
The Dirty Glamour No Way To Go But Up



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...