Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nikki Sue & the Bad News - NEW Album 'Nothing Gold'


I swoon, my knees turn to rubber and I melt into my socks listening to the sassy and spirited Gem of Jersey. Nikki Sue and the Bad News, their new album 'Nothing Gold' drops May 23rd, featuring three new songs and a fresh take on songs from 2011's Anchored EP, grab this wickedly good single 'Leave It All Behind' below. Album Release Show May 24th at Clash Bar in Clifton NJ with Don Ryan, Band of Mountains, and Farewell Luna. Party starts at 9:30pm.


1) Anchored
2) Best Of Men
3) Bridge Bt The River
4) Knockin' At My DooR
5) Leave It All Behind
6) Nothing Gold
7) Spittin' Lies
8) Who Needs Enemies


Here’s New Jersey’s Nikki Sue and The Bad News premiering the new song 'Nothing Gold'. Nikki and co. are accompanied on the couch by Mr. Buddy Big Rig,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...