Saturday, April 26, 2014

Popakazooza Vol. 11


I've been very procrastidazicial lately, bunch of draft posts started and such I just can't find my mojo. So I thought I'd resurrect the Popakazooza series and get some of this music you should dig into your ears and maybe get me back on track. As always, like em, support em.
Stream:

Grab em:

Burnin' Daylight  - The Jake Levinson Band
Shotgun - GiddyUp
The Killer Inside Me Maynard and the Musties
Henry Lee - Vagabondage & The Sweet Trade
Drinkin' Friends (Band Version) - Fifth on the Floor
Gravedigger - Rhubarb Whiskey
Anger, Hunger, Love and the Fear of Death - Dorado
Howlin' Down the Dark - Ben de la Cour
Come Back Down - The Lonely Wild
Whiskey and Burn Barrels - Emchy
The Highway - The Lucky Jukebox Brigade
Dancing On The Gallows - Rose's Pawn Shop
Murderer Charming Disaster
Misery and Woe - Helldorado
Leave It All Behind - Nikki Sue & The Bad News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...